Schedule Your Parent Teacher Conference
Spring 2021-2022 parent-teacher conferences will be held on March 14 and March 17 from 5:30 to 8:30.
Parents and Guardians of Central Lyon preschool to eighth grade students can follow the steps below to sign up for preferred conference date and time. Time slots fill quickly, so please sign up at your earliest convenience beginning Tuesday, March 1 at 1:00 pm (online scheduling closes on March 13). Families who do not have computer access at home, can call the school- 712-472-2664 and talk to Rhonda (grades preschool-6) and Leah (grades 7-8) to get help scheduling a day and time.
- Please go to: https://www.myconferencetime.com/centrallyon
- Find and click on the name of your child’s homeroom teacher. All conferences are held in homerooms regardless of the child’s schedule. (This is where the materials will be.)
- Select your preferred time.
- Enter required information. E-mail address is not required, but if you enter one, you will receive a reminder of the conference prior to the date.
- Click “Sign Up for Your Conference” near the bottom of the screen.
- You’re done! That’s all there is to it.